Giving diners even more of a reason to visit, Chick N Max has new sandwiches that feature their signature smoked almond wood chicken and fried chicken tenders
Give thanks this holiday season by doing good while eating good at Chick N Max. From Monday, November 23 to Wednesday, November 25, Chick N Max will equally donate 10 percent of its sales from all three days to their charity partners Kansas Children’s Service League, Kansas Humane Society, and Wichita Children’s Home.
“This holiday season, we wanted to give back in a big way to the organizations and charities that help make a difference in our community,” says Chick N Max Owner, Max Sheets. “We love working with these charities year round and we wanted to help further their efforts in the spirit of giving this holiday season.”
Giving diners even more of a reason to visit, Chick N Max has new sandwiches that feature their signature smoked almond wood chicken and fried chicken tenders. These elevated chicken sandwiches offer unique and unexpected flavor combinations, making for a Better Chicken Sandwich experience. Each sandwich features either juicy smoked almond wood chicken or two perfectly fried chicken tenders, along with toppings like hot honey sriracha, jalapeno cream sauce, creamy coleslaw, and more.
“We’re upping our chicken game with four new additions to our popular sandwich menu. We’ve brought on noted Chef Robert Kabakoff to help us create gourmet flavor profiles that will help differentiate us in the industry,” adds Max Sheets, founder, Chick N Max. “We’ve also replaced the typical fried chicken breast that most fast-casual restaurants use for their chicken sandwiches with two ultra-crispy tenders. By using tenders, we can give the guest more chicken per sandwich and more crunch for their money.”
With two Crispy Fried Tenders on a toasted brioche bun
- The Original – Hand-breaded tenders and crispy dill pickles $5.99
- NEW: Big Newton – bacon, lettuce, fresh red and fried green tomatoes, house made honey mustard, pickled red onions $7.99
- NEW: Hot Honey – buttermilk garlic sauce, Sriracha hot honey, bread and butter pickles $7.99
- Nashville Hot – house blended spices, zesty white Bama BBQ sauce, pickles, creamy coleslaw $7.99
- Loaded Bama – zesty white Bama BBQ sauce, pickles, creamy coleslaw $7.99
With Almond Wood Smoked Chicken on a toasted potato bun
- Classic Smoked Chicken – buttermilk garlic sauce, bread and butter pickles $6.99
- Smoked Chicken BLT – pepper jack cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickles, Max’s signature sauce $7.99
- NEW: California Dreamin – guacamole, bacon, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, jalapeno cream sauce $7.99
- NEW: Screamin’ Jalapeno Mimi – smoked cheddar cheese, jalapenos, Sriracha hot honey mayo $7.99
- BBQ & Onion Ring – smoked cheddar cheese, pickles, Max’s original BBQ sauce, crispy onion rings $7.99
Don’t forget Chick N Max has new weekly specials too:
- Parents Eat Free – Making weeknight dinners even easier, parents can now eat for free every Monday at any of Chick N Max’s three locations. With the purchase of a Kids Meal, parents get their choice of Original or Classic Smoked Sandwich, 2 Tender Meal, Regular Popcorn Chicken, 6 Pack of Wings, or Leg Quarter Meals. *Dine-in or carryout only. Kids must accompany parents. One free adult meal per purchased Kids Meal.
- The Wing Wednesday special features Chick N Max’s signature almond smoked chicken wings, and can be paired with any of the homemade sauces like BBQ, Original, and Jalapeno. 30 wings for $20 & 3 wings for $1