Chick N Max is seeking highly experienced and motivated multi-unit operators who share the company’s commitment to high standards of operation and maintain our Best-in-Class philosophy.
Below you will find the franchisee criteria that outlines the experience and financial requirements, as well as our basic site model criteria for new restaurant development.
Why Chick N Max?
- Chick N Max is led by a team of restaurant industry leaders who have over 150 years of combined experience with world-class brands.
- The concept has been designed with franchise growth in mind. The build out is affordable. The menu is straight-forward and can be executed quickly.
- We offer a strong dinner daypart with our almond wood smoked chicken offering and large selection of side, allowing for flexibility and variety. Currently the dinner daypart accounts for over 48% of sales.
- Our menu features the hottest food in America- chicken sandwiches – and takes them to the next level with unique flavors and toppings. We are creating the “better chicken sandwich” segment of the restaurant industry.
- Minimum 5 years multi-unit franchise restaurant experience preferred
- Strong operational background
- Exceptional leadership, hiring, and local store marketing skills
- Financial requirement will be based on the size of development
- Operating partner must live in market and be in restaurants on a regular basis
- Business savvy
- No competing chicken concepts
- A fit to the Chick N Max cultural philosophy
We are seeking franchise partners in the Designated Marketing Areas (DMAs) within the states of
Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas and the Southeast United States.
- Population: 35,000 with a minimum of 10,000 daytime
- Median Household Income: $40,000
- Age Range: 25-64
- Ethnicity – Broad consumer audience
- Traffic: 25,000
- Single-family and multi-unit residential, retail drivers, office, schools, and universities
- Free standing or end cap with drive thru
- Corner access when available
- Lot size: 30,000 sf
- Building Size: 2,100 sf +/-
Join Our Franchise Family
Complete this form and one of our franchise leaders will be in touch soon.
This web site and the franchise sales information on this site do not constitute an advertisement or offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through us or our authorized representatives outside of this website with the delivery of a franchise disclosure document as required by federal and some state laws. Certain states, namely, California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin, regulate the offer and require that we register the franchise disclosure document in those states. We will not offer or sell franchises in those states until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the franchise disclosure document to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law. In the event you are a resident of a country outside of the United States, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with all applicable pre-sale registrations and/or disclosure requirements in such applicable jurisdiction.
If you have questions concerning the registration status of Chick-N-Max® franchises in your state, please contact us at:
316-779-8863 or 919-671-8009.